Thursday, April 9, 2009

Sorry!


Moleskiene 1.5.1
Originally uploaded by chlorinebeach
Sorry I haven't been updating much- ever since my camera broke, it has been very difficult for me to upload photos (I have a mac, but the camera is only formatted for a PC, which means that I have to use the computers in the library downstairs, which is only open certain hours, blah blah blah...).

So you get a picture of me with my notebook! Aren't you excited?! You may remember my "too many Moleskines" post a while back- well, I tore the 2008 section out of my planner, + taped the tabbed section from the "London" city notebook into it. The green book on top is another tabbed section I am creating for myself, for the summer.

A summary of recent events:
-the Lakes District (pictures are going up as soon as I can make it to the library at a time when it is open)
-"Blood Brothers", a musical
-"Dimettos", a play
-Tour of Parilament today, where I fainted

You can also follow me on my Twitter ( http://twitter.com/chlorinebeach ), but be careful! Sometimes I say rude things there. :)


PS, Mr.Karas, I am not an alcoholic, okay?! okay.

No comments: