Monday, February 23, 2009

Yikes


2009.2.20
Originally uploaded by chlorinebeach

Yes, here it is people, the entry you've all been waiting for- "Oh my gosh, I have a million things I want to do and my semester is already half over."

Many of the things I want to do are time specific- seeing the tulips in Green park, visiting the Royal Mews, or seeing the Museum of Tea and Coffee are all things I cannot do until mid-March, at earliest, because they're not open/available until then.

Only a few of the things I want to do haven't been gotten to because I've been lame- many many art exhibits, a few specific pubs/restaurants, and several movies.

However, the bulk of things I want to do haven't been gotten to because I only just realized I want to do them- the History of Hats exhibit at the V + A, and about a thousand plays. There are not enough days in the week for the number of plays I want to see. I think I've only just started looking into the theatre because I've moved past the getting comfortable phase, vaguely into a bored phase, and now into a wanting to do things phase. Which is all part of the process, I'm sure.

Overall I feel alright, and I am somewhat anxious to get back home to familiar, less expensive territory, but I feel that very familiar New York feeling of gearing up to rush around just about everywhere.

Soon: a new memory card for my camera, more pictures, and a preview of my Spring Break (which starts on Friday, aaack!)

No comments: