Wednesday, February 25, 2009

2009.2.18- Where you going?


2009.2.18- Dogs in the Park
Originally uploaded by chlorinebeach

So, here it is, the promised update-

1. Glasgow- Because Laura had is recommended to her, + Jill knows somebody who lives there.
2. Edinburgh- Because Sarah has a friend who is studying there.
3.York- Because it means that we get to visit Fountain's Abbey! (Be jealous, be mad jealous.)
4.Liverpool- Because Sarah loves the Beatles.

Now, I realize that this itinerary makes it look like I didn't want to go any of these places, but that is not the case! I really wanted to go around the UK during my break, because I feel like I really want to experience where we are and rushing all around Europe is not my idea of a good time. But! I didn't have my own independent ideas of where I wanted to go, so I let other people make the decisions for me, and I am very happy with them. Oh, and I am mad stoked to go to the Abbey. Srsly, landscape/architecture <3.
___

(The photo is some dogs we saw tree a squirrel while out with classes. It has nothing to do with what I'm talking about, it's just that my camera is still without memory card)

2 comments:

Mima said...

Hi Beth,
Your postcards from Glasgow and Edinburgh are wonderful decorations for our Florida refrigerator. Glad to hear that your Spring Break was a success. Talked to Tori today while your mom was at a convention in Texas and dad was at a ball game with Kevin and Jeffrey. Love Mima

Beth said...

@Mima- Thanks, I'm glad you got them! It seems our family is engaged in a kind of diaspora recently... but we'll be back soon, + we can all have dinner together!