Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sorry, Kids

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted in so long- I got back from Break on Saturday, and I've been spending most of the time that I've been around the computer trying to upload pictures to Flickr, + I'm not even really done yet, but here are some links to what I do have:

Glasgow
Edinburgh
Train Between Edinburgh + York
York
Fountains Abbey

York and Fountains Abbey are still in the process of being updated (should be done by tonight, so check back then), and after that I just have the Liverpool pictures to put up. The Fountain's Abbey is the one that is probably the most dense with pictures, so don't feel like you have to look at all of them (or any of them, really)

Another reason I haven't updated recently is that my computer has been seriously having a seizure, and I honestly thought it was completely gone at the beginning of this week. Fortunately I have been able to fix some of it, but I have an appointment at the Apple store to get it fixed on Saturday. My worst fear is that they have to wipe my entire hard drive to save the computer from whatever it has, and while that wouldn't be too horrifying as I backed up my computer before I left for London back in January, it's still not great- I'll lose any pictures I haven't posted to the internet, all of the music that I've bought since January, and (worst of all) the journal that I've been keeping since then. I did put my journal on my little 1 GB jump drive, but I can't really save the rest of it- the drive is too small. So keep your fingers crossed for me, okay?

No comments: